GHO5T Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GHO5T Gaming's online clan forum pages.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell me what you think about the site.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GH5T Saint
Admin
GH5T Saint

Tell me what you think about the site. Empty
PostSubject: Tell me what you think about the site.   Tell me what you think about the site. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:13 pm

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://gho5t.board-directory.net
Gho5txBigBoss

Gho5txBigBoss

PostSubject: Awesome!!   Tell me what you think about the site. EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Brother, I liked the first cite you made lol!! This one is definetely awesome tho, looks really great and professional!! I look forward to our up and coming events and if you need help with anything let the BigBoss know:)
Back to top Go down
Blue Undertaker

Blue Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think about the site.   Tell me what you think about the site. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 pm

lol sites great...i had fun cause i thought my account was already made and felt stupid finally realizing you wiped the whole site. Anyway i'm back, but haven't been on in a while. schools been a bitch and works proving to be amusing. I'm about to get a real job OH Boy....so who knows if i'll be back to my usual endless playing or just some casual play here and there. either way props on revamping the site. looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me what you think about the site.   Tell me what you think about the site. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me what you think about the site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GHO5T Gaming :: General Discussion :: GH5T Discussion-
Jump to: